sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2010

Coffee from London, finally!

 I haven't been writing here very much lately because I'm setting up a new blog that'll be more professional (like I would be pro blogger...), more user-friendly and the most important thing - better-looking. I hope we manage to get it up next week. All the previous posts will be moved there. I'll let you know when it's ready!

Square Mile's Aida's Grand Reserve arrived, finally! I had ordered it alongside La Linda from Colombia but they first only shipped the Colombian deliciousness, obviously someone had not drunk enough coffee when packaging the parcels... I sent Mr. Hoffman a tweet and he almost instantly answered me via e-mail and promised to ship me the GR alongside some extra coffee that's not for sale yet.

Tanzania, El Salvador, Colombia.
Tanzania, El Salvador, Colombia.
I'll post review of these coffees as soon as I've got to taste them properly. I'm also writing something about Stockholm's coffee scene in the new blog as soon as we get it rolling! There was some pretty damn good coffee there (and also the worst caffeine hangover, ever...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Any ideas, comments, feedback... write it here!