lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2010

A few great videos

Those of you who read regularily James Hoffman's Jimseven may have seen at least a few of these videos. This first one made me want to go to California...

Espresso, Intelligentsia from Department of the 4th Dimension on Vimeo.


This syphon/vacuum brewer seems so interesting that I'm seriously thinking of buying one. I've never tasted but I'd really love to. Does anyone living in Helsinki have one?

Syphon, Intelligentsia from Department of the 4th Dimension on Vimeo.


These guys (and a girl also?) must have been very high becuase of all that caffeine. I guess I'm going to do the same thing when I'm (hopefully) going to London in June.

Java goes to London from Tomas Jensen on Vimeo.

Hario's V60 pour-over is so great. I don't own one yet but Kaffa will get them for sale, hopefully soon. I think this is quite good example of a V60 video. The difficulty with pour-over is that you need a pouring kettle, without one it's really hard to brew great with it.

Hario V60 Brewing from pouredover on Vimeo.

I just love those Intelligentsia's videos. Pure deliciousness. If I ever go to California I'm going to make sure that I'll visit that place.

1 kommentti:

  1. Great videos indeed! I especially liked the first one, it made my day. You seem to be definitely a coffee enthusiast, that's good thing.

    I like your blog, keep updates coming! :)

    VastaaPoista

Any ideas, comments, feedback... write it here!