lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2009

Nuori Yrittäjyys - "Young Enterpreneuer" -thing

I apologise for the break since last post. After this one you hopefully understand the reason for that gap.

We have this "Young Entreprise(in Finnish)" -course in school. The idea of the course is that we students establish our own, near-actual enterprise. The goal, as in business usual, is to make profit. We run our firm until the end of the school year, May that is.

So, guess what my business sells. Yep, that's right, we sell coffee, Kaffa's coffee. In a nutshell our plan is to go to a company and set up a "coffee-catering" -event so that they can realise how good our coffee actually is and then buy it as their "personnel coffee".

We don't have websites yet but they are under construction, but you can be sure that I'll post them here asap.

I'll write a longer post about the business-thing, but next I have in my mind a few posts including CoffeeRail part 3 and something about the coffee I've tasted.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Any ideas, comments, feedback... write it here!