maanantai 28. syyskuuta 2009

Some serious stuff

I drank today one of the best espressos in my life. Although I'm only 17 (18 in a week) I have drank quite a few espressos. This one was definetely in top 5.

As you might have guessed, it was at La Torrefazione. Double ristretto in a espresso demi-tasse made from Kaffa's espresso 3.1 and brew by Roman Kolpaksti, Finland's second best barista (Barista of the Year 2009 2nd place). What can I say. Just pure beauty. Amazing crema, superb viscosity and mouth feeling, so sweet but also acid. Some great nutty notes like almond and roasted hazelnuts. Pure awesomness. Thank you Roman. You made my day. (I hoping that he would take me as his co-barista (or whatsoever) for the next competition...)

I'll continue my CoffeeRail-post next time, propably in a few days. Geez, that was a good coffee...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Any ideas, comments, feedback... write it here!